New Post-Natal Exercise Class in South London
Are you looking to get back to safe & effective exercise after having a baby? We have a new post natal exercise class just for you!
Join us outdoors at Crystal Palace on a Tuesday morning. Our resident Women's Health Specialist, Sarah Crosby leads the class so exercise is appropriate for your post-natal recovery.
Tuesdays 10 - 11am starting 19 June
On the day details for you:
- Join us after your GP 6 week check
- You are welcome to bring your baby along with you in a buggy
- Meet under the Jubilee Stand, just beyond Crystal Palace clinc
- Outdoors to boost your oxygen levels and help rediscover those exercise endorphins
- Rain or shine so bring a waterproof cover for your buggy
- If torrential we will find a sheltered area beneath Jubilee Stand so don't let the weather beat you!
- Please wear a sports bra and supportive trainers
- Bring a water bottle and yoga mat
What does it cost?
£10 per session
£40 for a 5 class pass
Pre-book via email or call 020 8778 9050
Or just turn up on the day and pay cash
Aims of the class:
- Restore the strength in your abdominals, pelvic floor, back and leg muscles
- Improve your general fitness with outdoor, cardiovascular exercise
- Help return to your pre-pregnancy weight and body shape
Advice from our expert, Sarah Crosby has written numerous blogs on pregnancy and post natal recovery:
- Getting back to exercise after having a baby
- Breastfeeding and buggy running
- When can I return to running?
- Should I be running during pregnancy?