Your CPD / Professional Development
We will provide you with an award winning CPD program (South London Business Awards - Winner of “Best Staff Training and Development”) which comprises of a comprehensive in-house program, as well as financial support for external courses and training.
Our online CPD program is split into the following broad categories
- Core Modules
- Developmental Clinical
- Senior Clinical
- ESP / Advanced Clinical
We also bring external lecturers into our Centres to run evening and weekend courses throughout the year.
We have an extensive clinical supervision and performance management process in place, including excellent links with all local Hospitals and Consultants. This helps to:
- Provide you with high levels of clinical support and structure to help you manage patients on a day-to-day basis
- Provide opportunities for you to work with highly experienced clinicians both internally and externally
- Give you a range of opportunities to develop your career within varied clinical departments within the Business
- Provide you with guidance and direction to help develop a career path that fits with your aspirations
Attractive Remuneration Package
We have a comprehensive salary and benefits scheme which includes:
- Salaries in pace with general market rates
- Annual salary reviews
- Additional opportunity to earn commission related pay and overtime
- Employer contributions to our Company Pension Scheme
- Full time holiday entitlement of 28 days inclusive of statutory and public holidays
- Childcare vouchers – These provide you with the opportunity to save tax and National Insurance contributions on the cost of childcare up to certain limits
Come & Join Us!
All this adds up to a positive, fun, stable and friendly work environment which is both challenging and relaxed at the same time.
NB: New Employee Recruitment Finder’s Fee. If the Company recruits a new employee (previously unknown to the Company), as a result of a direct introduction from an existing member of staff, then you will be Entitled to a one off payment (currently £250) payable after the employee has satisfactorily completed the probation period