Commited To You
We are committed to a work / life balance and a vibrant social scene through:
- A dedicated ‘Social Secretary’ who organises
- Annual Away Day
- Sporting events
- Annual work Ski Trip
- Monthly catch-up’s outside work
- Events to enter or take part in
- Flexible working where possible
- Controlled hours and commitments at work
We offer health and wellbeing initiatives including:
- Cycle-to –Work – this allows you spread the cost of a new bike, make income tax and National Insurance savings, and also increase your fitness
- Subsidised gym memberships available to all staff
Come & Join Us!
All this adds up to a positive, fun, stable and friendly work environment which is both challenging and relaxed at the same time.
NB: New Employee Recruitment Finder’s Fee. If the Company recruits a new employee (previously unknown to the Company), as a result of a direct introduction from an existing member of staff, then you will be Entitled to a one off payment (currently £250) payable after the employee has satisfactorily completed the probation period