Conditons we can treat you at home for
Our domiciliary therapists can treat you at home for a wide range of conditons including but not limited to:
- Sudden deterioration in health-if you are struggling to cope at home due to acute illness and have difficulty walking and managing your usual tasks.
- Orthopaedic conditions such as post-operative surgery including Joint replacements, fractures and traumatic injuries.
- Amputee rehabilitation- practising transfers, advice on stump management and mobility practice with your prosthesis or wheelchair.
- End of Life care such as those with terminal cancer or end stage heart failure and COPD
- Care of the older person such as those suffering from dementia, falls and reduced mobility
- Long term conditions including stroke, MS, PD and respiratory conditions such as COPD
- Mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, bipolar disease and agoraphobia
- Rheumatology including those suffering from osteoarthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- First point of access for musculoskeletal assessments.