New Strength and Balance Course for Older Adults
Are you, or someone close to you, an older adult and need help with Strength and Balance?
Our experienced instructor Patrick Lyseight is running a new 12 week training course designed to improve muscle strength, functional balance and restore confidence for our senior patients aged 50+.
- When? Friday mornings 11:30am - 12:30am
- Where? Orpington Clinic studio - Central Court, 1B Knoll Rise, Orpington BR6 0JA
- How much? £66 for 12 or £6 per class. Free trial class.
The Beginners Course is based upon the evidence-based 36 week FaME programme, (used by Guy's and St Thomas and King's Colllege Hospital's) separated into three blocks of twelve weeks. All of our Forever Fit Classes are responsive to the needs of the individual and progress towards Intermediate Level, when appropriate.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions about suitability for the training course.
- New starters each week
- 12 week programmes
- Free trial class
- Contact Us now to book your place
* Evidence based FaME exercises * Improve your fitness * Challenge yourself * Meet new people *
More Forever Fit classes for our Senior Clients over 50 years
More Classes at CPPG
Read more about the Benefits of Physical Fitness and Wellbeing for Older Adults
- NHS Guidelines - Physical Activity for Older Adults. How much and what type of exercise should you do in later life?
- Strong Bones - Promote bone health, improve strength and balance to help reduce risk of falls or fractures.
- National Osteoporosis Society - the benefits of exercise to improve bone health for post menopausal women and men over 50 are well documented.
- Heart Health - improve your 'heart age' and reduce the risk of heart attack, heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular health problems.
- Move More - reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes - keeping active in later life can help strengthen muscles, maintain independence and mobility, balance and improve insulin sensitivity.