Why Work For Us?
- You will be joining one of the largest and most successful Physiotherapy Providers in the UK. , and is dedicated to supporting your professional and personal development.
- Our mission is to be a leader in the U.K. Physiotherapy Industry, through a commitment to excellence in Clinical Standards and Customer Service.
- Our mission is underpinned by having a happy and engaged group of staff that are passionate about making people better.
- You will be joining a company that has previously been recognised by The Sunday Times as one of the ‘Best Companies to Work for in the U.K.’ – It is the biggest independent survey of Employees regarding workplace satisfaction and employee engagement in the UK.
- We have been also independently accredited with the people management quality mark ‘Investors in People’
- Staff testimonial –‘I have been working here at Physiotherapy Solutions for the past 5 years. I love the ‘family’ atmosphere, and the pride and enjoyment that everyone takes in their work’ – Staff Satisfaction Survey
- Our commitment to excellence in customer service makes us ‘stand out’, because it results in our Patients, GPs and service users having a much better service experience, and being treated with a consistent level of excellence through every step of the service.
- Our Patients/Customer’s feedback enabled us to be named at the South London Business Awards as the Best Business for Customer Service, as well as a finalist in the UK Customer satisfaction Awards.
- This excellence in customer service is demonstrated by average recommendation scores of 90%. (CPPG Patient Satisfaction Survey Oct 2015-Apr 2016)
- Our commitment to excellence in clinical standards results in us delivering a service that is high quality, efficient and clinically effective. An essential part of our commitment to excellence in clinical standards is we listen to our customers to ensure our intended level of service is delivered.
- Our treatments are in line with national guidance, best practice, and local requirements, and facilitate our patients to positive clinical outcomes. Our services have been independently audited and accredited with the international quality standard, ISO 9001
- This excellence in clinical standards is reflected by our company being a previous recipient of the ‘U.K. Physiotherapist/s of the Year Award’ which is a prestigious professional accolade awarded by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
Come & Join Us!
All this adds up to a positive, fun, stable and friendly work environment which is both challenging and relaxed at the same time.