We are an award winning specialist Occupational Physiotherapy provider. We are recognised as one of the U.K.’s leading providers of Physiotherapy and related services. We have a team of experts who are committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service. We work with public and private sector organisations to reduce their musculoskeletal (MSK) workplace absence by helping their Employee’s to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Conditions (e.g. back pain, neck pain) have consistently been, along with mental illness, the most commonly reported and costly type of work-related illness since records began.
Wouldn’t it make great business sense to have an effective strategy in place to manage MSK Conditions, so that you save your organisation money, and are able to implement a solution that demonstrates a sound return on investment? We provide complete return to work solutions for MSK Conditions which blends seamlessly with any Occupational Health Service. We can provide you with a specialist service in assessing, treating and rehabilitating Employees back to work and function through a bio psychosocial approach, in the safest and quickest possible time.
You can be assured of a cost effective and high quality service, and we will work flexibly with you to ensure that we provide a service which matches your needs. We provide the following services:
- Occupational Physiotherapy (On-site)
- National Network of Physiotherapy Treatment (Off–site)
- Telephone Triage
- Work Station (Display Screen Evaluation) Assessments (WSAs)
- Functional Restoration Programs (FRP) / Work Hardening
- Health Promotion Events
- Cost effective solutions that significantly reduce your MSK related sickness absence
- Return on Investment typically between £3- £8 for every £1 spent
- Easy and fast access to early intervention, from a highly trained team of Occupational Physiotherapists
- All staff are HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) and CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) registered, guaranteeing you are in safe hands
- National coverage through our onsite and network clinics, with a proven a track record and reputation throughout the U.K.
- Comprehensive Management Information Reports, giving you extensive data on the health of your workforce and cost analysis of your service.
- Provides you with a service that will improve employee wellbeing and be valued by your staff.