Crystal Palace Physio Group Occupational Health Service can help your company achieve significant reductions in sickness absence and related costs through its commitment to Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Musculoskeletal disorders account for nearly a third of the total time taken off sick from work in the UK at an estimated cost of around £7.4 billion a year.
- Additionally, ‘presenteeism’ costs companies as much as £15 billion a year due to staff who are at work but are not performing to their full potential.
- In government commissioned studies, Health and Wellbeing initiatives have been proven to dramatically reduce sickness absence and the costs associated with Employee ill health.
- Crystal Palace Physio Group Occupational Health Services offer the following;
- In-house Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Health Promotion events throughout the year
- Departmental or ‘hot spot’ MSK injury prevention training
- Risk analysis
- Liaison with sports and social groups, local gyms and exercise classes to increase Employee activity levels
If you would like to reduce MSK related sickness absence, save your Organisation money and have a healthier more productive workforce contact us now.